Private Dog Behavioural Modification and Training By Saro Dog Training
- Do you have a dog with behavioural issues?
- Do you need to start puppy training?
- Is your dog suffering from separation anxiety?
- Does your dog react to other dogs and people?
- Is your dog pulling you on the leash at every walk?
- Do you want to train your dog at home?
I will help you to change your dog’s behaviour for good. I will help you to solve most common behavioural issues like; jumping on people, digging, pulling on the leash, excessive barking, begging for food, jumping on furniture, being overprotective of family or property, inappropriate elimination, destructive behavior, excessive submission, aggression, separation anxiety and many other. You will have a dog that behaves properly and you will be proud of.
Behavior problems that I can help to address include:
- Dog to dog
- Multi-dog issues
- Dog to human
- Stranger aggression
- In-home aggression
- Fearful or anxious behavior
- Isolation issues
- Separation issues
- Control issues
- Obsessive-compulsive behavior
- Light chasing, tail chasing, spinning, obsessive licking
- House soiling challenges
- Destructive behavior
- Cat-dog behavior problems
No matter the issues, I will help you to get the results you expect.
I can also teach you and your dog the basic commands.
teach you how to walk your dog on a loose leash. practice and work with you one on one and I’ll do whatever it takes to let you get results.
No matter what the issue is we will need at least 3 sessions to address your dog’s behavioural issue. We can always add more hours if needed.
- 3 hours of private consultation and training. At my office: $299.00
- 3 hours of private consultation and training. At your home: $375.00