Behavioural Modification and Dog Behavioural Issue Training By Saro
- Do you have a dog with behavioural issues?
- Is your dog misbehaving inside or outside of your home?
- Your dog may be suffering from separation anxiety?
- Does your dog react to other dogs and people?
- Is your dog pulling you on the leash at every walk?
I will help you to change your dog’s behaviour for good. I will help you to solve most common behavioural issues like; jumping on people, digging, pulling on the leash, excessive barking, begging for food, jumping on furniture, being overprotective of family or property, inappropriate elimination, destructive behavior, excessive submission, aggression, separation anxiety and many other. You will have a dog that behaves properly and you will be proud of.
Behavior problems that I can help to address include:
- Dog to dog
- Multi-dog issues
- Dog to human
- Stranger aggression
- In-home aggression
- Fearful or anxious behavior
- Isolation issues
- Separation issues
- Control issues
- Obsessive compulsive behavior
- Light chasing, tail chasing, spinning, obsessive licking
- House soiling challenges
- Destructive behavior
- Cat-dog behavior problems
No matter the issues, I will help you to get the results you expect. I will teach you and your dog the basic commands. Show you how to walk your dog on a loose leash. practice and work with you one on one and I’ll do whatever it takes to let you get results.
I will customize a program that works for you and the issues that you may be experiencing with your dog.
To set up a session please call me at 604-990-1642.